Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy 4th of July!


I have to admit that this is one of my favorite holidays.  To me its not only a Declaration of Independence, but a day to official get out and enjoy summer and everything that summer has to offer.  Whether it's cooking out on the grill, sipping on something fruity (mine contains alcohol) in your lawn chair, splashing in the pool or going to the beach for family vacations; I believe that just because you're relaxing doesn't mean you have to relax on style.  Flip/Burn those hamburgers and hotdogs while rocking one of the eight Fourth of July Nail designs that I created.  Their simple but give you the impact of everyone's attention that you'll desire.  Below are close-ups of a few:




Everyone have a wonderful and safe 4th of July!!!


Smoochies

No comments:

Post a Comment